Thursday, January 19, 2006

It's Over

Tuesday and Wednesday were spent casually talking to Brian on the phone. He kept trying to force a second date on me. I knew I didn't want to back out with him, but I was just trying to gather my thoughts. I've never really been the one to have to tell someone that "I'm just not that into you." Usually it's the other way around. I could tell that he was getting a little paranoid about our situation. If I were in his shoes, I probably would have done the same thing (more proof that we have just way too much in common). I wanted to still be friends with him, though. With as much as we had in common, I knew we could be good friends.
So, last night, we talked while he was at work; not really about anything important. All of a sudden, out of nowhere comes a text message saying, "So should I just leave us as friends or what?" He basically forced me to make a decision then and there, and I knew it was coming, but I still wasn't sure what to say. I just basically told him the truth, that I could really only be friends with him, and that I just didn't feel any chemistry with him; which was the total truth. I think I felt a little relieved, but also a little upset because I know that we will never be able to be friends. Oh well, life goes on.

8 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

this guy sounds a little insecure.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Manolos R My Life said...

That's exactly what I thought. I am insecure enough on my own. I can't deal with someone else's insecurities.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

How come your MySpace link doesn't link to your profile?

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Manolos R My Life said...

Never really thought about it. The one on the right links to it now.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Spyder said...

Well, maybe he is like my situation right now. I am feeling a bit insecure cause of what my bitch ex did to me less than a month ago.

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

WTF, mate? What happened?

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Spyder said...

Hey, where ya been? Haven't seen a post from you in a while.

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

Yeah, where are you? You know you do have loyal fans, right? Is that a new banner at the top of the screen or did I just now notice it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home