Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Where Have I Been...You Ask

In the past few weeks, there have been a lot of ups and downs. I went down to DC a couple of weeks ago to see my lovely younger sister and (hopefully) the boy. I did get to spend some quality time with my sis, but not the boy. I tried to contact him to no avail. I left him a voice message saying that I didn't want to be around people who play games, and to this date have received no reply. I did, however, find out from my Brother-In-Law that the boy was hunting that weekend, and let me just say that I hate people who hunt. And when I say hate, I mean that I refuse to associate with anyone who hunts or has ever been hunting. I think it is mean, cruel, and above all barbaric. What can I say, I have a lot of pet peeves.
This past weekend, I went to my other (older) sister's apartment in Toledo. We went out on Saturday to a bar called Jed's, Had a few too many drinks and then went to go see the Fourth Harry Potter movie. I really wasn't paying attention to it due to the many vodka & Red Bulls that I have not too much earlier. So, I may just have to see it again or wait until it comes out on DVD. From what I do recall, however, I didn't think it was too good. Oh well, I didn't have to pay for anything the entire weekend, so I can't really complain.

3 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Tasha said...

Sorry the boy didn't turn out to be the guy you wanted...

I heard HP 4 was really good but left a lot out from the book. I will have to check it out soon.

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

Welcome back to posting!
That guy sounds like a tool at least you got to spend time with your sister.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Chairborne Stranger said...

Yeah forget that guy! I know a guy from DC that you would like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home