Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It Has Started

Another horribly cold, snowy , and slushy winter has officially started today in good ol' Akron, OH. Can I just say how much I hate the cold, snowy weather! I really do. Even as I sit here writing this, I am looking out my window as the snow is falling, and I can feel the anger well up inside me. I can handle rain. I can even handle the hot weather in the summer, but don't think I am going to last another incredibly blizzardy winter here in Ohio. Someone please come rescue me from my own, personal Hell. Otherwise, I just might not make it to Spring.

3 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Dan said...

you can always come visit me in LA for as long as I might still be here... sunny and warm.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Manolos R My Life said...

Been there, done that. I wasn't really impressed by CA.

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

Ahhhh.... Ohio in the winter. Fuck that! My heart goes out to you, I know how absolutely retched that place is in the winter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home