Monday, November 28, 2005

And So, It Has Begun.

Most people enjoy the winter holidays. I however absolutely despise them. Well, unfortunately for me, the holiday season has begun. Not only do I dislike the cold snowy weather of northeast Ohio, but I have to deal with Christmas shopping. There is nothing I dread more in my life than having to go to the mall between November 25th and December 26th. I cannot stand the long lines and the screaming kids and most of all the crowds of people! I have yet to do most of my Christmas shopping, but am working on a plan to avoid the malls for as long as possible, and will hopefully get in and out without having the mostly inevitable anxiety attack. Don't get me wrong, I still love to shop, but just not during the month long holiday shopping spree.

1 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

That's what I love about the Internet, you can shop at your leisure in your socks and underwear and no one gives you dirty looks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home