Tuesday, October 11, 2005

So...

The past week has been spent text messaging "the boy". What about? Nothing really. Just random stuff through out the day. He did basically tell me that he couldn't wait to see me on my next trip to DC. So that was exciting.

Friday night, my favorite sister, Tess, came into town from DC. We goofed around until she went out with one of her friends. I was supposed to go out with a friend from high school, but I realized that I only have $5 til Friday, and it wasn't worth overdrafting my account just to go get drunk so I just showered and went to bed.

Saturday, since my sisters were in town (my other sister lives in Toledo 3 hrs away), we went shopping. I got nothing, sigh. I was nice just to be around my sisters, though, since we rarely ever together all at once. That night we went to see a production of Footloose. It was really boring. I would have rather been at the Montgomery Gentry concert with my brother-in-law, "the boy", and their other friends. I heard it was an awesome concert, though, and I was very jealous I couldn't be there to see it.

Sunday consisted of more shopping. Tess bought me new panties at Victoria's Secret. There's nothing like feeling pretty when you have a new pair of panties on. I was very tired from staying out late on Saturday, so the rest of the day was spent laying on the couch watching TV. I also attempted to quit smoking, and did for about 16hrs until I couldn't stand the withdraw anymore. Maybe I'll try again in another couple of weeks.

So, that was pretty much how I spent my weekend. I did catch up on a lot of my sleep I have lost in recent weeks. At least I accomplished something. Yesterday was spent working (or hardly working in my case). I had to go pick up a wedding gift for a co-worker after work, and so I wouldn't have to drive home during rush hour, I picked up some new eye shadow at SAKS. I had a migraine, so as soon as I got home I went to bed.

After work, today, I am going to get my hair cut and colored. It has been about 2 months since it's been done. So, I'm very excited.

2 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

God, I miss Ohio sometimes. There's something about the people from the midwest that you won't find anywhere else in the states.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger the lotus eater said...

i heart montgomery gentry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home