Thursday, October 06, 2005

Not Sure What It Is.....

and I never thought I would say this, but life it really boring right now. I used to say that there was never a dull moment in my life, but right now, I'm experiencing a lot of dull moments. I'm sick of work and my co-workers. I am sick of my parents and their self-inflicted drama. I'm sick of the people I associate with. UGH! I need to get out of this funk I've been in for the past couple of months. I've even resorted to smoking (again) to try and calm my depression. Nothing is working. I feel like I need to get out of Akron. I know I say this every year, but it's true. I think that the people in this city are dragging me down. I can't seem to get over the past and move onto the future. The same old s**t keeps dragging me into a hole that get deeper and deeper everyday. If only I didn't have all those bills to pay, I could have been out of here months ago. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to cope as best I can and hopefully make it through another winter here in Northeast Ohio.

3 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

Take a drive down to Cincy this weekend. There are some really fabulous places to go that will get your mind off your present funk. My recomendations:
Downtown:
The Havana Martini Club
I think on 7th street across from The Masonette
The Federal Reserve
I think on 5th street it's on the left side (all the streets are one way)
Main Street
It's a massive party street
Mt. Adams:
It's a massive party district

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger princessdominique said...

I think everyone is making that boredom transition.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger webcowgirl said...

Once in a while I get sick of the entitled uppercrust yuppies that float about Arlington & DC. Everyone can get so rude around here. It's enough to make me want to move back South somedays. Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home