Friday, October 21, 2005

I Am So Over Playing Games

So, It's probably been a month since I have actually seen "the boy". We have been talking to each other via text messages (I can't talk on the phone....I just can't) for a while, and I thought things were going well. Granted, we don't really know each other that well, and we live 400 miles away so it's hard to get to know someone really well over the phone. He has told me on several occasions that he wants to see the next time I'm in DC, and keeps wondering when I'll be in town. The problem is, that about 2 weeks ago, he practically stopped talking to me. Granted, we are not dating so there is no real reason for me to get angry or upset, but if you are going to talk to me then talk to me. If you aren't going to talk to me then let me know. Please don't play the whole, I'm not going to talk to you and string you along game. I used to play that game with every guy I dated and look where it has gotten me....nowhere. I am 23 and I have been through so much these past 4 years, and I am over playing games. I feel that they are demeaning and immature. I am afraid to call him out on it, as I'm not really in a position to, but if this doesn't end soon, I'm just going to end the whole thing. I will be in DC this weekend, which "the boy" knows, so hopefully he will call me to do something. If not, I'll probably call him out on it in a drunken rage Saturday night. I am hoping for option one as I have drunken drama, but I absolutely refuse to play the chasing game.

6 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

This guy sounds like a broke-dick bum. From the looks of it you seem like a normal well-rounded indvidual, you don't need to be putting up with this kind of crap. You're too good for this.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Spyder said...

I agree with zeph on this. I am kinda going through the same situation, but vice versa and she lives here in town. I hate that crap.

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

Dave you're a great guy, if a woman can't treat you with the same decency and respect that you treat her with, then she's not the right kind of woman for you.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Marti said...

Hey there Manolo. Just found your blog through "the replacements". I'm pretty much in the same place as you, 24, single...IT SUX!! I'm trying to catch up on your blog, but this "boy" sounds very shady. He can't pick up a phone and call instead of TM???

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Manolos R My Life said...

Yeah, It's a little rediculous. Still haven't heard from him. Oh well, so many more fish in the sea.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

How about an update there blogy-mc-blog-instein?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home