Wednesday, October 05, 2005

"The Boy"

So, first I have to post this picture of the Contintental Color Guard at the Spirit of America Show in Cleveland. They're so adorable! My brother-in-law is the guy on the left.

So, now for an update on "the boy". I went back to DC this weekend to visit my sister, and had a very fun time. I mostly slept, but we went to Walmart and bought Halloween decorations and decorated her apartment. That was very fun (more than you know). We were all going to go out Saturday night, but the boys had to be at work at 2:30 Sunday morning, so that plan was ruined. Anyway, I talked to "the boy" through text messages Sunday night before I left to drive back to Akron. I have talked to him a couple of other times this week. My sister actually met him Monday night and approves of him. I asked her what she thinks of him and she said he's very cute, and he's very sarcastic. I'm very sarcastic as well, so I think we understand each other's humor. She asked whether I want to date him, but I told her I'm not sure at this point. We're just talking. I mean, I practically know nothing about him, except for what he does in the Army (which is dress up like George Washington). His birthday was on Tuesday and I told him that next time I am down in DC, that we would go out to celebrate since he basically did nothing exciting for his birthday. He said that we will definately go out next time I am in DC. I'll take that as a good sign that he wants to at laest spend a little time with me. I'm hoping to keep talking to him 'til then so I can get to know him better.

1 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

Sounds like things are going in a positive direction. Take it slow and keep talking to him and see where it goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home