Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Why Me???

I feel like I am being punished for trying to have a good time over the weekend. After arriving at work on Monday and drinking 3 cups of coffee to try and stay awake,I ended up getting the worst heartburn I have ever had in my entire life. Of course, no one at my office had any Pepcid, so I decided to go home. I went home, took some meds, and went to bed. Then yesterday, I woke up with a sore throat and a stuffy nose. I took a call from my boss (who is out of town), and he asked me how I was feeling. I told him that I had a sore throat and a stuffy nose. He has the nerve to tell me, "That's what you get when you get no sleep over the weekend." What an a**hole! I can't stand his snide comments he makes over the phone! Anyway, maybe this was all caused by lack of sleep, but I was just trying to have a good time. I didn't do anything to be punished like this.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous THEPRODUCER said...

Sleeppppp and water will set you fine. Oh and next weekend drink a ton of VODKA!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home