Monday, September 19, 2005

When Is It Considered Cheating


While in DC this weekend, I went out with my brother-in-law and his Army friends to Adams Mill in Adams Morgan. While we were there, one of the guys (who happens to be married with 2 daughters) started making out with some ugly Asian chick. I started to get angry (mostly because my Father cheated on my Mother for like 20 yrs, but that's beside the point). Then, after we left the bar, he got in a cab with this chick. That's when I got pissed! None of the guys seemed to understand why this guy's actions were wrong. I told them, maybe I have a skewed viewpoint, but it was still wrong because he is married. I guess I considered his actions to be "Cheating on His Wife." I'm sorry, and I've heard his wife can a biatch sometimes, but his actions were still unacceptable.

3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Tasha said...

I hate cheaters! I can't believe none of the people you were out with thought there was anything wrong with him hooking up with that woman! That's crazy

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger H said...

UGH! DC is chock full of cheaters. I think it's like the cheater capital of the world, almost positive.

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous TheProducer said...

it is wrong, but its always best to stay out of other peoples personal lives/relationships. Live by example is what I say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home