Thursday, September 15, 2005

What is it?



What is it about Abercrombie wearing fraternity guys that I find so attractive? I am 23 and I still find certain 19 year old college students attractive. There must be something wrong with me. I mean, come on. I am way past the days, when I was a Kappa in good ol' A to the K to the RON, and all I wanted to to was get drunk at the bars with my fake ID or go to all the frat parties I could where I would get totally drunk and make out with some random guy. Who does that sort of thing anymore after the age of 22? I never did after I turned 21. I mean, these are the kind of guys I wanted to date when I was 19 or 20. Now that I am 23, I want a guy whose idea of a date is not hanging out, drinking beer, and watching a football game, but going out to dinner and having an intelligent conversation about something other that school or work or how much you had to drink last night. Is that too much to ask? I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home