Friday, September 23, 2005

Update On "The Cheater"

So, my Brother-In-Law is in town for the Spirit of America Show at the Gund Arena in Cleveland this weekend. I found out that the guy who I posted about before, whom I'll refer to only as "The Cheater", actually did go home and sleep with the ugly Asian chick. I've been told, because I'll see "The Cheater" tonight, that I am not to say anything because "no one knows". Please! His wife is so going to find out from someone eventually. I believe in trust and respect and honesty in a marriage/relationship. Otherwise, your marriage/relationship is built upon lies. A relationship will never survive if "The Cheater" isn't honest with his wife and ultimately himself. He needs to learn and move on from the mistakes he has made or will make. I mean, if it was truly a one time only thing, which I sure is not the case and he's cheated on his wife before, that she could find it in her heart to forgive him, and they could move on with their lives.

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger ThreeCharlie said...

That sucks. I would die laughing if you walked up to him and his wife and asked him "Who was that "hot" little asian number that you were hanging out with the other night."

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Manolos R My Life said...

I wanted to say something so bad, but I had to keep my mouth shut. My Brother-in-Law and the rest of his friends would have killed me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home