Thursday, September 15, 2005

Can't We All Just Get Alomg

I hate when women are very judgemental of me. Yes, I am blond, skinny, have big boobs, and wear expensive clothes, but I am much more than what you see on the outside. I wish people (esp. women) would get to know me before they judge me. I have always said that I get along so much better with guys than I do girls. My mother tells me it's because of all the reasons stated above, but perhaps that is the same reason that I seem to have a lot more guy friends. If people would really get to know me, they would realize that the person who they see on the outside is a totally different person on the inside. They never seem to realize that I had extremely low self-esteem which caused me to be depressed almost to the point of becoming suicidal on several occasions for the first, i don't know, 21 years of my life. If they could just.... I don't know, get past the exterior and try to get to know what is on the inside, they might not hate me as much.

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Manolos R My Life said...

Ha Ha! See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You judge me before really getting to know me. That was exactly the point I was trying to make. Thanks

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger monie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home