Friday, May 06, 2005

The grass is always greener.....I think not

I have come to the conclusion that women with a man do not understand those who do not. I have several women, and a few men who keep saying that I need a man in my life. When I say that I don't, they automatically assume that I want a woman in my life. EEWWW! Not that I do not support homosexual relationships, which I do. Whatever makes you happy is what I always say, but I like men. I have just had a lot of bad experiences as of late that make me wonder if I am better off sans boyfriend. Maybe I need to go online to Neiman Marcus and buy a new pair of overly expensive shoes (i.e. Manolo Blahniks) that I will never wear, and will miraculously feel better. Hey it usually works for me.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Sara said...

A new pair of shoes makes every situation 10 times better ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home